Careers – Join Our Team!
Quality Care Delivered by Compassionate People.
At the heart of our practice are the team of seasoned professionals, including physicians, clinical personnel and support staff, who make it possible for us to provide quality medical care to our patients. We strive to provide our employees with an exceptional work environment as well as professional experiences that will help them learn and grow in their areas of expertise.
The Children’s Medical Group is a friendly and rewarding place to work. We welcome open communication, foster teamwork, and support the exchange of creative ideas between staff at all levels. We also understand that employees have commitments and responsibilities outside of work, so we aim to create a work environment that supports a fulfilling work/life balance.
We strive to attract the most competent, conscientious and aspiring talent. These individuals are essential to our success and advantage as a thriving practice. In exchange, we have a number of benefit offerings:
- Medical insurance with an Health Savings Account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Voluntary specialty insurances
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- A 401k/Profit-Sharing Plan
- Employee discounts with cell phone companies, local gyms, Bottini Fuel, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Sam’s Club, WB Mason and TicketsAtWork.
- Recognition rewards
- Annual social events for staff and their families
- Our practice currently employs over 100 people in full-time and part-time positions.
We are regularly recruiting for the following positions:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Medical Assistants
- Patient Services Representatives
- Patient Registration Representatives
- Patient Access Representatives
- Referral Specialists
- Patient Accounts Representatives
- Health Information Specialists
If interested in working with us, please fill out the form below with your Resume or CV or click the link below:
Applications will remain on file for one year.
The Children’s Medical Group is committed to equal opportunity and employee diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected