Please be advised as the transmission rate of COVID has decreased in our communities, CMG is changing our mask policy. Anyone with symptoms is required to wear a mask. If no symptoms then masks are optional.
This is subject to change as transmission levels change.
1) Masks are still required for staff who come into contact with patients.
2) Masks are encouraged but optional in non-patient areas (if symptom free)
3) Masks are still required for any patients or visitors with any symptoms, or those who recently came into contact with someone with covid.
4) Masks are encouraged but optional for patients and visitors with no symptoms.
Symptoms can be any of the following in isolation or combination:
- Runny nose (even if thought to be allergies)
- Stuffy nose
- Red eyes
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
- Contact with someone with COVID even if no symptoms.